Directions for Remote Analysis
Please download and complete the new patient questionnaire (with your date of birth) and food log take sheet. Download here.
Mail the intake with the following to NORAN MALOUF. Address is: 224 5th Avenue 3rd Floor New York, NY 10001
- A recent clear photo (no red-eyes please.) Make sure it is not a photo that you want back. The photo will be disposed after.
- Detailed history of symptoms on a separate sheet. Please include any relevant information regarding health. Also list all medications, herbs and supplements that you have been taking for the last three months.
- Detailed list of the top 10 things that you would like to achieve.
- Samples of the following;
- Hair: Grey hair is best. It’s important that the bulb is attached and that no chemicals are on the specimen (shampoo, conditioner, hair coloring or hairspray). Include 1-3 hair samples.
- Saliva: Place Q-tip under tongue for 30 seconds. It’s important that you have not ingested anything for 30 minutes prior.
- Blood: Using a lancet (purchase at drug store.) Please try to get 3 drops. You can also send any blood specimen that is fresh from any part of the body.
* It’s important that the samples have not been contaminated. Place the specimen in an airtight ziplock bag. Place in mailing envelope and mail within 10 days for maximum accuracy.
Include a check payable to Noran Malouf for the reading and consult. The cost includes the analysis plus a timed phone consult. After receipt of the payment, we will do the analysis and then set up an appointment to review the findings.
What will happen during my appointment?
Primarily, Noran will go over the findings and if there’s time, then it will be spent on questions and developing a treatment plan to address your individual situation. Some of that time will be used to explain the different possibilities and courses of action available to you.
Disclaimer: The information given during a remote session is offered as “energetic education” only. It is entirely the choice of the client as to how to use this information. This is not a medical opinion. Please consult a physician for medical advise.
For any rescheduling requests or cancellations, please notify us 2 full business days prior to your appointment. Missed appointments will be charged the full session fee (except with a valid emergency).